(2) SURVEYS Resources
* Here we list all the resources you need to put this month process into action. You only need to decide which provider or offer to use.
Where: Here are great Resources to help you start and succeed:
- First you need to always have a hot, sizzling, interesting Survey at your business location to capture Past, Present, and Future Clients feedback. Then whether or not you have a web site you need one online as well via e-mail, ASAP, while you wait for your web site to be built.
(a) If I were you I'd buy book on the subject to learn how to formulate your questions, etc: Amazon.com
Search Google.com for web sites that may offer help.
Buy a mailing, telemarketing or email list:
(b) Hire a telemarketing company:
http://www.DoNotCall.gov [IMPORTANT: National Do Not Call Registry]
http://www.AdvantelTelemarketing.com [We Answer Telemarketing Service and Telemarketing Scripts]
http://www.CallFire.com [$15 for 500 calls]
http://www.PhoneBroadcastClub.com [$150 to start. 1.8 cents auto dialer]
(c) Subscribe to an online Survey company:
http://www.iContact.com/Survey [15 day FREE trial Start at $9.95 per Month for 500 or less. Over 300 Templates Included. Easily import / export your contacts.]
http://www.ConstantContact.com [FREE 60 day trial and Monthly plans for; Email Marketing = $15 for 500 or less, Online Survey = $15 for 250 or less.]
http://www.QuestionPro.com [Has a FREE Basic version, Web Pro US$15 a month with unlimited Surveys and responses.]
http://www.SurveyMonkey.com [FREE Basic service ad supported (ad on Surveys) = 100 responses. Paid version is $19.95 per month with up to 1,000 responses.]
http://www.SurveySystem.com [Top of the line starts at $49 per Month but includes pretty much everything you need.]
- A Survey by phone may go something like this:
"Good ___ Mr./Mrs. ____. Our records show that you may have done business with us in the past or that our business is ideal for you, in any case in our effort to improve our business and thus your experience with us, we'd like to ask you a few questions and reward you for your time with a discount or gift coupon worth between $20 - $50 and we'll be really brief.
Question 1 - question 10?
Thank you so much for your time. May we mail your $20 - $50 coupon to Mr./Mrs. ______, at _______, or should we email it to you at _____?
Thanks again Mr./Mrs. ______, and have a most pleasant ____."
- Each time you contact Past, Present, and Future clients make it informative and compelling so they want do business with you. Remember also that studies show that you often need to contact one individual up to 11 times before they react favorably.
- Once you find a combination that works for you keep doing it over and over and break it down to a system that can be implemented by anyone in your company, especially new staff.
- Visit the following web sites for more information and search for specific topics for informative articles to help you further.
Topics to Search for: Survey Questions: What to say to get a good response: Best uses: What to put in Surveys: What to ask to identify Ideal Clients:
On the 8th of each Month: We usually post a brief selection of Resources (forms, contacts, systems, samples, Forums and more) on this Month's topic that will help you implement this strategy in your business ASAP on this site!
On the 15th of each Month: We usually post a brief selection of Case studies.
On the 22nd of each Month: We usually post briefly on how we implement this strategy on this web site.
To get it all at once and in full details you may join RPMwealthNetwork.com for only $7.95 each month.
Coming Next Month
Once you get your steady Referral system going we'll show you the most effective and efficient way to put together a Monthly Newsletter that your clients can't wait to read.
PLEASE NOTE: Once our new Newsletter is out NEXT Month, this Months' Newsletter and Resources will only be available in our password protected web site RPMWealthNetwork.com to people who use the form below to sign up to receive our Mini Newsletter DIGEST for FREE by e-mail each Month.
Will write again soon,
S. A. Williams AKA [Your RPM Wealth Coach]