- What is it: Special discounted items for purchase for a limited amount of time.
- Why do this: To get rid of dead stock. To get a quick infusion of cash. To reward good clients. To attract new clients.
- Who do you target: First; Your best clients. Call it a Pre-Sale Event -- Give them first preference. This make them feel special and you look like a good guy to them. Second the public at large. You want to get their attention by hooking them on what they want most.
- When to have them: You should do this 3 – 4 times each year.
- Where: Have it at your primary location and make a big splash so the entire neighborhood knows about it.
- How: Each event should have a memorable theme. Have great effective loss leaders. Have cash only transactions.
PROS: If done correctly this is where you can get lots of loyal clients.
CONS: If done incorrectly you could deplete your stock.
NEXT: What you need to do next is decide how many Sales events you would like to have over the next 12 months. Look at the calendar and see what dates have any meaning to you. Then plan a Sales event with a theme.
- Independence Day,
- Valentine’s Day,
- Father and Mother’s Day
- Secretary Day,
- Teachers Day,
- Green Day,
Remember you have several ways to reach your target market. Decide which you will use to reach each… BUT don't forget to use the practically 5, 10, 15 FREE ways to get more clients by... MORE>>
- To become a Basic Member and get the full Version of each Newsletter for as little as $60 a Year... CLICK HERE
- -----> See related Books, Blogs, WebSites, Videos, Auctions and More in the SIDE BAR ----->
- To Access MORE Resources in my Password Protected Wealth Resources Vault like Sample Ads, Letters, Telemarketing Scripts, etc,...
- PLUS Get Access to my Password Protected Questions & Answers Forum,
- PLUS Get Advice on my Weekly 1 Hour Phone Calls
- Get a 2 Week FREE Trial of FULL Membership NOW... CLICK HERE
Will write again soon,
S. A. Williams
AKA [Your RPM Wealth Coach]